Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has now left the first team squad WhatsApp group, Breaking Sport News reports.
He has also told his teammates that he will leave in the summer.
Coach Ralf Rangnick confirmed earlier that Pogba is likely to miss the rest of the season after his injury against Liverpool.
The 29-year-old’s contract will expire in the summer and United’s club-record signing is now done with the club.
According to the Daily Mirror, Pogba has already informed his team-mates of plans to leave at the end of the season.
Breaking Sport News can confirm that he has also received two contract offers from top clubs in Europe.
This comes after Pogba revealed on Twitter that his Manchester United career is ‘not yet over.’
Pogba went off injured in the first 10 minutes of United’s 4-0 thrashing at Anfield.
He was the subject of boos by fans from the away section again.
As he was heading towards the tunnel after the match, Pogba held his hand by his ear in response to the fans.
It lead to suggestions that the Frenchman had played his last game for Manchester United.
However, the midfielder tweeted on Saturday that he still wants to play for United.
‘It’s not yet over,’ he said.
‘Thanks for all your support, We will stand!’
Jesse Lingard, Nemanja Matic, and a few others are expected to leave Manchester United at the end of the season.